Sunday 19 April 2009

Well Hello all...I know its been a while since i last "blogged"....but i have been so busy....i'm in the midst of moving house at the moment.....so the house is a little upside down....goodness knows what i'm going to do when i have to actually pack all my crafting stuff away!!!
I had a "Little Play" around my blog last night....nothing major (i daren't incase i delete anything) as i'm still not completely sure about my way round here...so bear with me for a little longer!!!
I have got a few cards to share with you tonight....that i've really enjoyed doing when i've had a few moments to myself (and that i've savoured doing...knowing that it may be my last make before i move house!) hope you like them!!!

Made this male card twice actually with only a slight variation (can see the other card on my docrafts web page...if you want...link is under my profile pic!)

This is a wedding Congrats card with the couples Initials "dangling"......

And here are 2 traditional looking birthday cards for some special ladies celebrating their 50th Birthday's ...

love Yeeting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment