Sunday 19 April 2009

Well....can you believe this no "blogging" for ages and then 2 in one night.....typical...

I had to post these pics though....the first one....you guessed it.....NO...i've not turned my hand to being a chocolatier....and i know i'm almost a week behind....but this is the lovely easter egg/present i got from my other half....was a bit shocked to be honest....he managed to sneak out of work and get this, and knocked on the front door (when i wasn't expecting anyone round) and when i opened the door i was presented with this....its almost 1/2 a metre in height and my partner was hiding his face behind it....i didnt know what to say.......but how sweet hey?
These next pics are of a gift/favour/goodies bag....I went to a local craft store that had non other than Clare Curd from the Do Crafts team doing a Demo of Papermania products....Such an easy and quick, yet effective bit of crafting......had to have a go myself ...just to make sure i remembered how to do it.....i used nik-naks of crafting materials i've got lying around to do this for my first go...just incase i got it wrong!!!





Thanks for checking my blog out today
Happy Crafting
Yeeting xxx



2 comments:

  1. Love the bag Yeeting. Have you got some instructions you might share please? Love the egg too! What a lucky girl you are? He's definitely a keeper! Hugs Zoƫ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful bag - I love the flower. Thanks for stopping by my place.

    See you soon.

    ReplyDelete